Monday 1 February 2010

Music Musing: What's in a name?

I was never entirely happy with the name of this blog. Music Musing always sounded a bit twee. My problem is, I couldn't come up with anything better at the time.


Axl Argentina 92
Originally uploaded by Cuenta Chiste
Against my better judgement, I decided to change the name. Goodness know what this will do to subscribers, feed readers etc. but I decided to go with it anyway. Unfortunately, the best I still can't come up anything better. I've gone for Muir's Music Blog at the moment, but I'm hoping on of the two or three people who read this blog can come up with something better... assuming you can still find it with he new name.

So what do you think? What should I call this blog?

P.S. Is the link between the picture and the title of this post too obscure?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How about Mr Muir's fine tunes? ( To borrow a phrase from Ian Anderson) If you stick with alliterative titles you might end up with something really silly like David's ditties - best avoid!

Mosher said...

No problem with feed - works fine.

And how about "Muirsic Blog"? Or does that sound too much like drunk Geordie?

David said...

Oh dear... possibly worse than my efforts. :-)

Although David's Ditties has a certain ring to it!

The search continues I fear.

Anonymous said...

hmmm tough one but heres a few:- Far cry from Muir
Muirs Good news first
Muirs Feedback!!!!
Davids Distant early warning

David said...

Hmm! Feedback sounds promising...